SGB-300-OH OVERHEAD BRIDGE GANTRY
The SGB-300-OH family is a bridge gantry solution for smaller robots up to 700 kg weight including end effector, on the 3-axis version. The bridge gantry is designed to be used in applications where you need a long Y-stroke (up to 9m). The gantry has new designed, low weight, high strength welded steel structure that make it possible to improve the performance drastically.
The design also makes it possible to manufacture this gantry to a low cost that will keep the price to customer low. We are using state of art linear guiding systems and reduction gearboxes.
There is a wide working range It’s possible to use up to 3 robots on the same gantry system. 1-3 axis options are available. Wire barrel and welding unit carried on Y axis body. To reduce the max. height of the gantry, a Telescopic Z axis is optional.
- INA, HIWIN, SCHNEEBERGER, REXROTH Linear Guiding Systems.
- Coated rollers, guideways and racks.
- Auto lubrication.
- Telescopic Z axes.
- Limit switch option.
- Zone switch.
- Enclosed cable chain.
- Robot integration.
- Welding package carriages.
- Standard Service platform (ladder with side barriers).
- Advanced service platform (stair with walking platforms).
- Robot Control Unit Carriage.
- Special color of paint.
- Z axes safety break.