SGB-300-OG OFF GROUND BRIDGE GANTRY
SGB-300-RG series bridge type gantry has been developped for long X and Y axes strokes with cost efficiency in mind. X axes runs on rail guides using state of art rail and bearing configuration.
The main diffirence between the OG series and OR series is the X axes design. OG series run on the TDRi STN series tracks but OR series run on the Nbv profiles.
SGB-300-OR series bridge gantry is siutable for very long and wide parts weildig, cutting etc. Train and shipp yard industry are typical areas of use for OR series gantry.
- INA, HIWIN, SCHNEEBERGER, REXROTH Linear Guiding Systems.
- Coated rollers, guideways and racks.
- Auto lubrication.
- Telescopic Z axes.
- Limit switch option.
- Zone switch.
- Enclosed cable chain.
- Robot integration.
- Welding package carriages.
- Standard Service platform (ladder with side barriers).
- Robot Control Unit Carriage.
- Special color of paint.
- Z axes safety break.